Flamex T intended for:
- lasting and effective protection against fire
- textile treatment (containing up to 90% synthetic)
- any suitable method of treatment
If it is significant for you to:
- Protect yourself, relatives and your property from fire threat
- Gain State’s environmental, health and labor inspection favor
- Not expose visitors to the risk
- Save without risking the quality
- Ensure compliance with fire safety standards for materials
- Receive good insurance conditions
- Abandon yourself to romantic candlelight without the worries
- Be aware that unexpected short circuit or clumsy action will not result in a fire and will not ruin things you dear
- then Flamex W is the right choice!
Public places such as restaurants, hotels, libraries, concert halls, hospitals and others cannot afford to expose people and property to fire hazards. Therefore appropriate authorities monitor and recommend timely prevention works - textile processing with flame retardants to provide passive fire protection and reduce the spread of fire in case of fire
The material can be processed with a garden dispenser or dipped in a liquid. Flamex T concentrate can be dissolved in water at concentrations as needed.
Textile processing with flame retardants can be a one-off event, as well as repeated action. Treatment is recommended to be repeated after textile dry cleaning, because Flamex T effect will be then neutralized.
Quality – product complies with EU standards and is certified in a number of institutions. The product has received the following advice:
• IMO FTPC Part 7 IMO RES. A-471 (XII)
• IMO FTPC Part 7 IMO RES. A-563 (14)